When the trash is piled up above the height of the sealing mechanism, it may cause the sealing bar to hit the trash and make it unable to seal the bag properly or return to its initial position. To troubleshoot this, here are what you need to do:
- Compact or take out parts of the piled-up trash, especially the part that hits the sealing bar, and then close the top compartment.
- Touch and hold the button for about 3 seconds to seal the bag again.
- Your TOWNEW is plugged into the power outlet and the power switch is ON
- You attempt to open the lid with the sensor.
- You fully lifts up the top compartment where the button is located (once it’s fully lifted up, no need for you to keep holding it because it will stay up on its own), then touch and hold the button for about 3 seconds to seal the bag so that we can see how the sealing bar works now.
- A photograph of the label in the bottom part of your TOWNEW.
- The serial number on the bottom of the trash can. Please see the picture below to see the location of the serial number.
- Your proof of purchase, address, and phone number.